Übel Blatt

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Ahzure

Übel Blatt

Post by Ahzure »

Title : Übel Blatt
Mangaka : Etorouji Shiono
Genre : Ecchi, Fantasy Mature, Seinen

Many years ago the Emperor of Szaalenden entrusted 14 warriors with the task of saving the empire and gave each warrior a Holy Lance. Their journey was fraught with peril; in so far that three of the warriors succumbed along the way. The three who died became known as the “Precious Departed".

Tragedy struck the group again as on the eve of the battle; four of the remaining 11 warriors betrayed their companions. Those four were named “The Lances of Betrayal”

Despite the difficulty and hardship, they faced the seven warriors returned victorious. The Emperor rewarded them with positions that brought them power, fame and wealth. The citizens dubbed them the Seven Heroes /Magnificent Seven.

Twenty years have passed when a prophecy stating that catastrophe is about to hit the empire reaches the ears of the Emperor and the Seven Heroes. It also emerges that a “new hero” will appear in the coming days.

Currently “The Lances of Betrayal” have, gathered a host consisting of criminals, bandits, sellswords and mercenaries. With their combined forces, they intent to expand the area they control.

Kfer
With his mace and horse, Kfer is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
Spoiler (show)
He is a man with an appetite for young girls. After he brutalizes them, he usually lets his horse (Xylus) "have a go at them" as well (If you know what I mean)

Klentel
He excels in the use of offensive magic, transformation and summoning spells.

Blade Master Ascheriit
Ascheriit is one of the most proficient sword users; his four-blade “Black Wing” attack has felled many foes.

Gusstav
She’s the only female member of “The Lances of Betrayal” Her entourage consists of very pretty and very young men (Oh boy she like ‘em young), warriors whom she defeated who are now used to sate her urges.

Their army, The Black Wing’s advance has been halted due to the fact that one unit consisting of 100 men was annihilated by one man. A dying man gave a brief description of their assailant, “A man with scar across his eye and he carries a massive black sword.”

When this swordsman confronts “The Lances of Betrayal” they discover his true identity. He also reveals that “The Lances of Betrayal” aren’t his true target, that he’s actually come to kill the Seven Heroes.

Due to the high level of nudity, sex and violence the series only recommended for readers 18 years of age and older.
At times Übel Blatt reminds me a little of Berserk, please give it a try
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
1gn1t0r

Re: Übel Blatt

Post by 1gn1t0r »

Lol, sounds cool. How many episodes are there ?