Second Inuyasha TV Series Announced

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Second Inuyasha TV Series Announced

Post by larch »

Some more excellent news from the rising sun! Next weeks issues of “Weekly Shonen Sunday” will formally announce the second season of Inuyasha entitled: “Inuyash Kanketsu-hen” (Inuyasha Final Chapter). The staff and cast of the original TV series will reunite one final time to do the second series which will follow chapter 36 to 56, this will also conclude Inuyasha’s story. This was one of the few long running TV series I ever bothered following, unlike bleach and Naruto that become a snor fest halfway through, though there isn’t much love for this series outside of Japan. Personally I can’t wait for this and here is hoping this series also spawns some excellent movies like its predecessor.
shinji-aoi

Re: Second Inuyasha TV Series Announced

Post by shinji-aoi »

Great news. InuYasha is a great series that really goes unnoticed like you mentioned.
One of my favourites!

Pity it took them so long to decide to make a second series. (Gives us an excuse to start watching the first series again though :wink: )

Go Alonso & Vettel! Forza Ferrari always!

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
Reticulated

Re: Second Inuyasha TV Series Announced

Post by Reticulated »

Oh yea awesome!
I wonderd when this was going to happen
as shinji-aoi said InuYasha is a great series that really goes unnoticed like you mentioned.
Looking forward to it being released.