Hellsing Ultimate OVA VI Trailer

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
larch

Hellsing Ultimate OVA VI Trailer

Post by larch »

Here is a really short 17 second trailer that was posted today for the fifth installment of the Hellsing Ultimate OVA series. And after the awesomeness that was the fourth OVA, I cannot wait to watch number five go check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQwdS2qw5YI
PsyCLown

Re: Hellsing Ultimate OVA VI Trailer

Post by PsyCLown »

When is the 5th OVA being released?

AFAIK it was ment to be released a while ago, then got posponed?
5th and final, right?
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
Prime

Post by Prime »

I prefer the artwork of the other hellsing even if this was meant to have the correct storyline. :(
larch

Post by larch »

Prime wrote:I prefer the artwork of the other hellsing even if this was meant to have the correct storyline. :(
You would be the only one then since the Ultimate OVA series is superior in every department to the original.
Prime

Post by Prime »

larch wrote:
Prime wrote:I prefer the artwork of the other hellsing even if this was meant to have the correct storyline. :(
You would be the only one then since the Ultimate OVA series is superior in every department to the original.
thats a matter of opinion and i know people who'd agree with me :P but whatever
larch

Post by larch »

Prime wrote:
larch wrote:
thats a matter of opinion and i know people who'd agree with me :P but whatever
Old:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=32

VS

New:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sh ... e&aid=3296

The original show has been running for longer and has more user vote and yet it scores lower than the new show with less votes.

Old:

VS

New:

Which ones looks more ascetically pleasing and more vampire like?

Manga:

VS

New OVA Series:

Pretty close to the original don't you think the way it was intended to be in the first place.

And yes, Ultimate is much, much better than the original. The original only went up to the beginning of Volume 3 in premise, and the rest involving Laura and Incognito was fabricated for the purposes of ending the show. At least this time we're getting the full-circle story. and the studio making it actually understands the manga and the additional scenes they put in are so extremely well done that they fit with the rest. Plus, you gotta admit, that purple vampire isn't anywhere near as good of an antagonist as the Nazi Third Reich Millenium Division.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I agree the OVA's are much better but coming from #4, don't expect too much of #5.
Prime

Post by Prime »

*sigh*

Your statement is of little relevance to my point of view. I don't really care about the manga. I've never even seen it.

I happen to like the original, the artwork looks better to me. Art is subjective, get over it. And i enjoyed the storyline. Enjoy which ever one you want. I'll enjoy which ever i prefer. K?

Oh and less votes but in favour of the ova is a poor argument. Its bad stats and indicates a poor sample.
larch

Post by larch »

Prime wrote:*sigh*

Your statement is of little relevance to my point of view. I don't really care about the manga. I've never even seen it..
Actually it is pretty relevant because the original was also somewhat based off it without the manga 90% of anime would have never been created in the first place. So it is pretty relevant, if the manga creators did not "care" we would have nothing to watch :)
RiaX

Post by RiaX »

ok i just finished episode 7 of this ova but my word an ep every year thats madness anyone know the release dat for ova 8?
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Do they actually spend a year to make each episode or do they just like to tease people?
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
RiaX

Post by RiaX »

Siemens wrote:Do they actually spend a year to make each episode or do they just like to tease people?
i have no idea but it sucks