Gantz

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
ZeroS

Re: Gantz

Post by ZeroS »

I have a quirky love for this anime, mostly because it was so damn random and arbitrary.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Ahzure

Post by Ahzure »

It was the very first scene of the anime that won me over. I mean how could I not like a series where the main protagonist imagines what his female classmates looks like naked.
That is something that any boy from grade7 on upwards does at one point or another, hell the only guys who haven’t done this probably attended an all boys school or are those individuals who’ll one day be burying bodies in their backyard
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
Zenbaas

Post by Zenbaas »

ZeroS wrote:I have a quirky love for this anime, mostly because it was so damn random and arbitrary.
I love this anime, I thinks its a love or hate thing with it :mrgreen:

And the manga just adds LOADS more awesomeness....!
Dustman

Post by Dustman »

I liked the anime purely because it was so different. Without hentai, what other anime does the guy bone girls and are attracted to them. What other anime do many main characters ... (Do not want to spoil for those who have not watched the series)
Ahzure

Post by Ahzure »

I hope that someone can come up with a solution to the global economic crisis because the price of the manga is up from R108 to R151. I’m praying that next month when volume 3 is released that the manga won’t be as expensive.

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
Ahzure

Post by Ahzure »

I’ve just realized something no Gantz mission has ever taken place during the day, seemingly only at night. I guess that’s why they call Kurono a Daytime Lantern. (that’s so funny)

Ahzure

Post by Ahzure »

I knew Gantz was an amazing series when Kurono came home and found Kishimoto sleeping on his doorstep.

Kurono must not have believed his luck when she asked him if he would like to keep her as a pet!

I’ll say it again Hiroya Oku is a genius