Claymore

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
HuNtingGoof

Re: Claymore

Post by HuNtingGoof »

ZeroS wrote:I'm sure all those who enjoyed Claymore would love a sequel, but, in view of what FMA did, if Claymore did the same... probably not going to happen given the Japanese ratings. Strange people, those Japanese.
I loved Claymore.. I actually stumbled upon it accidentally about 2 years ago and been waiting to see if there would be a sequel.. BUT alas I thinks there is not.. :(

Does the manga carry on from the end of the anime?
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

The end of the anime is not manga based.
It's different.
Not sure how different so dunno where youo would want to start the manga from.
However I do recommend starting from CHAPTER ONE.
ADT

Post by ADT »

Claymore is awesome, don't watch allota anime myself, but claymore was really cool, and i like berserker also :D
Kanete naki mi koso yasukere yuki no michi
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I thought we're only getting the next chapter Feb. so did not look but saw the active thread on AS just now and seriously, NOT happy right now.

Is she or isn't she? I really hope not for if she is then this was rushed and you can tell.

And also, why oh why is Nagi picking on Priscilla so? Why go out of his way to make her an even bigger villain? If anyone's to blame for what she became then its Irene. I understand Clare's vengeance from her perspective all too well but come on mix the plot a little. At this rate there will soon be nobody left.

/ For anime fans denied actual events and manga readers not up to date Clare and Priscilla clash now. The age of Abyssals came to an end and so cleared the stage for the Kindred of Dragon we should probaly get to learn about more soon. Believe is there are 26 volumes left. Shall see where this ends up.
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

That was a massive spoiler.
Not cool, man.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

It was not. 90% of posters in this thread do not even read the manga.

Yo guys - Priscilla killed Riful!

That's a spoiler.
ADT

Post by ADT »

:shock:
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Priscilla killed Riful?
Since when.
Or are you trying to be funny.
XD
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I cried dude.

I liked Riful.
ADT

Post by ADT »

Claymore Was Awesome :mrgreen:
Spoiler (show)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Claymore is still awesome.

That's why I play with you lot. Sole anime viewers miss all the good stuff and really did not see much of anything at all taken manga events this pass year.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Claymore manga still being released one chapter per month?
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Yes, it's printed in a monthly mag. One mangaka means it wil always be.

It's been two years since we last saw Miria, Galatea, Miata and a few others. Focus was on too many toons for far too long and it would seem he himself came to realize it.

Right now he is clearing the field and if I have to guess, the 7 ghosts will most likely soon be halved too.

Whether the final boss will be the organization (already crippled atm) or the Descendents of Dragon (we know nothing about them yet) we are yet to see.

My money's on the org though as the Dragon kin are not our ghost's fight. I see no reason for them to involve themselves. Both Miria and Clare want revenge and agreed to overthrow the org.

Again a reminder though - this is not info for anime viewers. You know nothing about the org.

All ghosts are far above current single digits and even the weakest link, Uma, can likely take on teh top 3 and win. Unfortunately we still don't know if Clare can tap into Teresa's power which is, still to this day, 2 generations later, believed to be the strongest Claymore. Not even the org knew her true strength as she never revealed it. In the next chapter we should see just how far behind Priscilla Clare still yes. Either that or Miria shows up and by some miracle manages to get the group away from her, who knows...

Counting the days 'till then.