Dragon Ball Z Movie

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
freeboy

Re: Dragon Ball Z Movie

Post by freeboy »

GreyWolf wrote:Where I come from Vegetta is the name of a spice.

Use it, don't use it..
Lawlcakes :lol:

This is why this movies sucks, it needs Vegetta spice to give it that little bit of extra oomph.
t3h blog
"Hail Eärendil, of mariners most renowned, the looked for that cometh at unawares, the longed for that cometh beyond hope! Hail Eärendil, bearer of light before the Sun and Moon! Splendour of the Children of Earth, star in the darkness, jewel in the sunset, radiant in the morning!"

Of the Voyage of Eärendil , The Silmarillion
Evade

Post by Evade »

watched the dragon ball movie, lank dissapointed... did funimation make it? haha
walk the dark path, sleep with angels

-assassin of the pride-
Ryan_Cooper

Post by Ryan_Cooper »

OK this is probably going to be considered necro by some ppl but I have to say this.........

all of you who complain that it's missing this and that obviously havent watched any of the original Dragon Ball series and started with only watching the Dragonball Z series.
If you have watched the original first Dragon ball series would know that:
1) the bad guy in the movie is King Piccolo who was sealed in a jar after splitting from Kami
2) the Kamehameha was only just taught to GOku therefore not very strong plus Goku's power levels are still low
3) Vegetta would not appear coz they havent even gotten to that part yet
4) there are a few issues as well that some of you are missing the point but I dont feel like really carrying on

All in all the move Dragon Ball evolution would basically be a quick overview of the original Dragon ball series where Goku is still young and is growing up, I would assume that the sequel would then cover some of the Beginning sagas from DBZ like the Vegetta Saga
THE GAME........YOU Have JUST LOst It !!!!!!!!!!
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Ryan_Cooper wrote:all of you who complain that it's missing this and that obviously havent watched any of the original Dragon Ball series
People are not complaining because the movie did not follow the anime.

They are complaining because it was so shockingly bad.
Ryan_Cooper wrote:I would assume that the sequel would then cover some of the Beginning sagas from DBZ like the Vegetta Saga
I seriously doubt there will be a sequel because it performed dismally at the box office.

It was better than the steaming turd they tried to pass off as the new Street Fighter movie, but only just.
Molean

Post by Molean »

This movie should be in the Comedy section IMO, watched it aboot 2 weeks ago and hot DAMN did I LMAO :D
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II