Original Anime Dvd List

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Ahzure

Re: Original Anime Dvd List

Post by Ahzure »

It was a little over R4000.
The order originally consisted of 3 item worth R320 made September 2007 but one item was on order from the manufacturer. Well Rightstuf has special every week ( boxsets for as little as R180) as I waited for the manufacturer I kept adding between R200 – R310 worth of anime to order each month. Certain disks were marked down to $3 I bought them because it was R7 to the Dollar. Luckily, the missing item arrived in late 2008 from the manufacturer just before the Rand weakened against all currencies. So I scored big time just spending between R 200 and R300 a month on anime. You could say I “lay buyed”
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

wow, well. I guess you are rather lucky in that case :D
Also if you spent R200-R300 per month and didnt just fork out R4K and spend it all at once, I guess its more pallatable (Don't think its quite the right word).
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
Ahzure

Post by Ahzure »

The Complete Robotech Saga Set
I think this one incredible deal, you get the entire Robotech series, 14 DVDs for R385 @ Take2.
I wish I had the money
Rules that an Evil Overlord must live by!

45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
NealeDeadlyAlien
Registered Bush Snake Facehugger

Post by NealeDeadlyAlien »

At the moment I only own Blue Dragon season 1 and 2 boxset however I am trying my absolute best to get my hands on Dragon drive but Animeworxs seems to be out of stock. :(