PowerPoint animations

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
jee

PowerPoint animations

Post by jee »

HI,

We need to be "creative" in a short PP presentation at a strategic planning meet.
I am looking for some kind of animation (like a book page turning, or Tinkerbell (or a mouse) taking the bottom of the page and turn it over)

can anyone help please?
Will use MS 2007 and needs it for tomorrow
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Re: PowerPoint animations

Post by GreyWolf »

jee wrote:HI,

We need to be "creative" in a short PP presentation at a strategic planning meet.
I am looking for some kind of animation (like a book page turning, or Tinkerbell (or a mouse) taking the bottom of the page and turn it over)

can anyone help please?
Will use MS 2007 and needs it for tomorrow
GAH!!!!! Powerpoint? sorry Jee.. I would like to help, but I hate that program, and have no idea how to use it. Out of interest though, would you consider a Flash presentation in the future?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
jee

Post by jee »

Actually my Wolf, i'm looking at Flash but not sure if place where the presentations will be will have all the software loaded. I need a growing plant, and a money counter - and am downloading the software just in case. I don't use PP too often

Tell me, how difficult is it to use flash for the full presentation?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

It is easy to put animations into PP but not easy to create those you want. I would look at Animation factory - will get the website for you. We subscribe and have found many useful animations there. And you can use them in PP.
jee

Post by jee »

Ta Tribbs - would i need flash or quick time or anything else on the machine for it to work?
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I don't think so - but then I do have flash installed in FF.

jee = something like this?

Found here
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

There are many animations designed esp for PP
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

If you use get the full Flash product you don't need Flash installed. You simply export your project as something called "Windows Projector", which is an application file (.exe extension). You can run it on any windows machine then.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken