F1 2012

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

F1 2012

Post by Anakha56 »

Well the last race for 2011 in this weekend and already there is news/rumours for the 2012 season so I thought a new thread would be a good idea for those discussion points.

First off a look at the drivers confirmed for 2012 can be found here:

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2012-f1-seas ... ers-teams/

Secondly a good write up on the testing done by the young drivers after the Abu Dhabi GP. Williams, Mercedes and Ferrari were seen testing the new exhaust regulations and this looks to be the hot topic for 2012 The write up and analysis on that testing can be found here:

http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2011/11/2 ... -exhausts/
Analysis: Abu Dhabi Test – 2012 Exhausts

Last weeks Young Driver Test was the first chance for teams to try exhausts systems designed to the revised 2012 rules. Next year teams will have to place the exhaust exits in a specific region of the car, with further restrictions on the pipes shape and angle. These changes have been introduced to ban the blowing of the diffuser for aerodynamic gain. While I have detailed these rules previously (http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2011/10/2 ... n-effects/), we can start to look at what the teams have been doing in Abu Dhabi.

Three teams brought revised exhausts, most notably Williams who ran their exhaust in all three days of the test, while Mercedes did less running with their interim set up and Ferrari tried a non legal exhaust on just one of the testing days.

Williams

Follow the link for further reading.

/Start rumour mill

Kimi is linked to Williams but the latest on that rumour front is that the deal has fallen through because Frank Williams refuses to give Kimi shares in the racing company.

Kubica is confirmed to be missing testing/practice sessions building up to 2012 and will probably be missing the first half of 2012 and he is linked to Ferrari if Massa does not shape up and on the Massa side...

Massa has been given the ultimatum to shape in 2012 or he could be looking for a new drive come 2013 so expect him to be pushing hard.

//End rumour mill...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Re: F1 2012

Post by THE_STIG »

Yes the Kubica thing is very interesting, but I wonder if he will ever return to F1

Renault have quite a few drivers to choose form and I wonder if Petrov will be there next year, mind you after today I wonder if Senna will be there either.

Force India also are undecided on drivers for next year.....

STR are another team with this issue and I doubt whether either of the current drivers will be racing for STR next year

And then there is Williams, was this Barrichello's last race?
ADT

Post by ADT »

Looking forward to the 2012 season :)

is the race in Austin, Texas still gonna be part of the 2012 race calender?
Kanete naki mi koso yasukere yuki no michi
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Breaking news: the Iceman will be taking Kubica's Renault seat.
PF1 wrote:Former World Champion Kimi Raikkonen will return to Formula One in 2012 after signing a two-year contract with Lotus Renault GP.

The Finn was strongly linked with a move to Williams just a few week ago, but Renault have pounced for his signature after it was confirmed that Robert Kubica will miss the start of next season due to the injuries he sustained during a rallying accident earlier this year.

Raikkonen, who won the World title with Ferrari in 2007, left F1 at the end of the 2009 season to pursue a career in rallying but says his "hunger for F1 has recently become overwhelming".
Sauce
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

ADT wrote:Looking forward to the 2012 season :)

is the race in Austin, Texas still gonna be part of the 2012 race calender?
Old Bernie has doubts:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/11/15/eccl ... e-in-2012/
Ecclestone casts doubts on Austin F1 race in 2012

After a five-year absence, the United States is set to gain two Formula One races within the next two years: one in Austin, Texas, and another in New Jersey. But recent comments vocalized by F1's ever-outspoken commercial chief Bernie Ecclestone have cast doubt on the former.

Speaking at this past weekend's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Ecclestone has been quoted as saying that progress on building the Circuit of the Americas that's set to host the United States Grand Prix next year is lagging behind schedule. According to the ESPN report, Ecclestone says the relevant parties behind the project on the ground have "forgotten to talk to each other."

Does that mean the race won't happen? Hardly. Setbacks, of course, happen all the time with construction projects like this one, and similar concerns have been expressed over new venues such as the Indian Grand Prix, the Korean Grand Prix and the aforementioned Abu Dhabi Grand Prix that have been successively added to the calendar over the past three years.

The American race, however, isn't the only one who's future is in doubt. Financial concerns stand to cancel the Turkish Grand Prix next season, and after political unrest caused the removal of the Bahrain Grand Prix from this year's calendar, there's no telling what continuing tumult in the Middle East could mean for the prospect of F1 racing there.
And then they go and do something as stupid as this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/no ... ecclestone
US F1 Grand Prix circuit owners tear up Bernie Ecclestone's contract

Cota issued a statement on Thursday claiming it is prepared to pay Ecclestone, the Formula One supremo, the race sanctioning fee that will allow the event to go ahead next year in Austin, Texas but, in an astonishing show of defiance, it has also torn up the standard race agreement and sent Ecclestone its own version in return, which it is now expecting him to sign.
So yeah dont think it is happening anytime soon ;).

---

I am excited to see Kimi back but in the same breath I dont expect to see him anywhere due to him never running on Pirelli tires. Mark struggled to come to terms with the tires and I reckon Kimi will struggle as well but as a lot of tweets have said: 6 World Champions on the grid cant be a bad thing... Except for the young drivers looking to get a drive in F1...

/Conspiracy theory...

I reckon Kimi was told to take a sabbatical by Ferrari so that Alonso did not have to stress about whether or not his team mate is quicker than him hence the reason why they let go of him and retained Massa...

/End Conspiracy Theory...

Regarding Renault/Lotus I just saw a tweet saying that Vitaly's manager will be having urgent talks with Renault management with an announcement due in 10 days. Is this the end of the Russian? I hope so he has been to sporadic with glimpses of greatness and no consistency however it might also have to do with the fact that he blames his car all the time... :roll:

BTW Anyone here know what MNET/Supersport are doing regarding their F1 Feed for next year? Will we be getting live feed from Sky with Martin Brundle or delayed feed from BBC with DC?

*edit*

NVM Just found out that SA gets the FOM feed and we just used the BBC for commentary. Should not affect us in the slightest...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96614
Ferrari and Red Bull Racing withdraw from FOTABy Jonathan Noble

Ferrari and Red Bull Racing have decided to withdraw from the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) on the back of the ongoing row over the Resource Restriction Agreement, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

Follow the link for further reading...
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Petrov is out!

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/736 ... an-signing
Renault confirm Grosjean signing

Romain Grosjean will race alongside Kimi Raikkonen at Renault next season, the French team have announced.

Grosjean replaces Vitaly Petrov who has spent the past two seasons with the team. Petrov and Bruno Senna, who occupied Renault's second race seat for the back end of last season, are now both without drives for next season.

Petrov did himself no favours in his bid to retain his spot by heavily criticising the team in the run up to the Abu Dhabi GP, saying that decisions made on the pit wall and poor pit stops where costing him points.

The decision marks a remarkable return for Grosjean who was discarded by the Enstone outfit at the end of 2009 after half a season in the sport. The 25-year-old responded to his sacking by winning the 2010 Auto GP series and following it up with the GP2 title this year.

"I am thrilled to be one of the team's race drivers in 2012. There's a big grin on my face at the prospect of getting behind the wheel of next year's car, and I feel very privileged to be given this opportunity," said Grosjean.

"To be racing alongside a former World Champion and someone who is hungry and returning to Formula 1 will be a great experience, and I'm sure will help raise my level of performance too.

"I feel that my successful season in GP2 Series has helped me mature a lot, and I am a much more complete driver than I was last time I was competing in this sport. Returning to Enstone as a race driver feels like coming home. I will not disappoint and I wish to thank all the people without whom this return to F1 would not have been possible. Total, which supports me since 2006, and Gravity Sport Management, are first on this list."

The deal is sweetened for Renault by the fact that Total have committed their future to the team.

Renault owner Gerard Lopez believes that Grosjean fits in well with the team's new approach.

"Only last week I reiterated that the team is at the start of a brand new cycle," he said.

"Announcing Romain as our race driver alongside Kimi is great news and will help us achieve our aims of getting back to the very top."
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Senna in, Barrichello out at Williams:
PF1 wrote:Bruno Senna will remain in Formula One next season after taking the second race-seat at the Williams team.

Senna had been rumoured to be the favourite to replace Rubens Barrichello although the Grove-based team took their time making the decision.

On Tuesday, though, the team finally confirmed Senna's signing with the Brazilian following in the footsteps of his uncle Ayrton, who died while racing for Williams at the 1994 San Marino GP.

"I feel very privileged that Williams has selected me as one of their race drivers. The team has a great heritage and I hope I can help write a good chapter in their history," Senna said.

"The evaluation process has been intense and methodical but the time I have spent in the factory has demonstrated that the team has great people and all the resources needed to achieve better things this season.

"It will be very interesting to drive for a team that my uncle has driven for, particularly as quite a few of the people here actually worked with Ayrton. Hopefully we can bring back some memories and create some great new ones too.

"I also want to get some good results in return for the support my country has given me to help get me to this position today. I am very proud to be Brazilian and more motivated than ever to demonstrate what I can do. Ever since I first sat in a go-kart I never wanted to do anything else."

Sir Frank Williams has welcomed the 28-year-old's signing, saying he believes Senna has the naturally ability needed to turn the team's fortunes around.

"Bruno only started racing when he was 20 years old but quickly proved his talent in F3 and GP2," said Williams.

"In a tightly fought 2008 GP2 season, Bruno finished second in the Championship with notable victories in Monaco and Silverstone, the latter in the wet.

"The circumstances of Bruno's two seasons in Formula 1 have not given him an ideal opportunity to deliver consistently so it was essential that we spent as much time with him as possible to understand and evaluate him as a driver.

"We have done this both on track and in our simulator and he has proven quick, technically insightful and above all capable of learning and applying his learning quickly and consistently. Now we are looking forward to seeing that talent in our race car."
Source

Only one vacant seat at HRT left now...
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Poor Rubens Barrichello. I think he has gotten too complacent of late. I think in a good car and enough motivation, he could have shown his real talent for a change. He has the record for F1 drivers on Top Gear after all. ;)
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2012/01/2 ... nd-trends/
F1 2012: Rules, Designs and Trends

For 2012 we will have a raft of rules changes that will alter the look and performance of the car. For most of the new cars, we will immediately see the impact of the lower nose regulations. Then the big story of 2010-2011 of exhaust blown diffusers (EBDs) comes to an end with stringent exhaust placement rules and a further restriction on blown engine mappings.
Even without rule changes the pace of development marches on, as teams converge of a similar set of ideas to get the most from the car. This year, Rake, Front wings and clever suspensions will be the emerging trends. Sidepods will also be a big differentiator, as teams move the sidepod around to gain the best airflow to the rear of the car. There will also be the adoption of new structural solutions aimed to save weight and improve aero.
Last of all there might be the unexpected technical development, the ‘silver bullet’, the one idea we didn’t see coming. We’ve had the double diffuser and F-Duct in recent years, while exhaust blown diffusers have thrown up some new development directions. What idea it will be this year, is hard, if not impossible to predict. If not something completely new, then most likely an aggressive variation of the exhaust, sidepod or suspension ideas discussed below.

2012 noses

Really good read, gives some great insight as to what will come. However as a side note:

http://www.pitpass.com/45499-Exclusive- ... ion-banned
Exclusive: Reactive suspension banned

20/01/2012

Mat Coch writes:

The FIA has moved to ban the reactive suspension system believed to have been developed by Lotus, Pitpass has learned.

Last week we revealed that the system, which had initially been approved by the FIA, would likely be banned under Article 3.15 of the sport's Techincal Regulations which govern moveable aerodynamic devices.

A communication from the governing body to all teams on Friday confirmed that the system has been banned, stating that it relies on a change in length of a suspension member, including those that use the movement of the brake caliper, contravened the Technical Regulations.

Reactive suspension has been the talk of the off-season, with Lotus understood to have tested the system at the Abu Dhabi young driver test last November. It has prompted many teams to begin developing their own variations, including Ferrari which is understood to already have its own system.

It's understood the system operated under braking, with the front brake caliper rotating around the wheel up to a stop. The torque is transferred in to a suspension arm by means of hydraulics, which in theory would allow teams to run their cars lower to the ground. That in turn generates more downforce, since ride height would no longer be limited by the front wing impacting with the ground under heavy braking.

The ruling effectively strips Lotus of a system some have suggested could be worth as much as three tenths of a second per lap around an average circuit. It also means the likes of Red Bull, who are yet to develop their own solution, no longer need to divert time and money away from their main preseason development ahead of the opening test in early February.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

/This one is for Ron... ;)

http://mccabism.blogspot.com/2012/01/co ... -dark.html
Monday, January 30, 2012
The connection between Formula 1 and Dark Energy
Perhaps to the surprise of many aerodynamicists, one of the concepts deeply familiar to them, may actually explain the existence of dark energy.

This ominous form of energy corresponds to an extra source term in the cosmological version of the Einstein field equations, and is commonly held to be responsible for the accelerating expansion of the universe.

The connection with aerodynamics lies with a concept used to represent turbulent flow, called Reynolds Averaging. Despite the supercomputer power available in Formula 1, it remains impractical to solve the exact Navier-Stokes equations for a turbulent flow. Instead, the velocity and pressure fields are split into the sum of a mean field and a fluctuating component, and the Reynolds-Averaged Navier-Stokes equations are solved to calculate the mean fields.

However, the process of taking the average of the Navier-Stokes equations generates an extra term, which is interpreted as an extra source of stress. One thinks of the mean field as having to do work against the extra stresses created by turbulent eddies, as well as the viscous stresses already inherent in the fluid.

Follow the link for the math equations. While it has nothing to do with this season it is still an intriguing read...
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Sowi Stiggy but I agree with Sutil...

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/747 ... s-a-coward
Sutil: Lewis is a coward

Adrian Sutil has slated Lewis Hamilton following his assault trial, branding the McLaren driver a "coward" and saying he no longer regards him as a friend.

Sutil was on Tuesday found guilty of causing bodily harm to Lotus co-owner Eric Lux following a brawl at a nightclub in Shanghai last year. He was handed a suspended 18-month prison sentence and a €200 000 fine by a Munich court.

The 29-year-old, who was dumped by Force India for the 2012 F1 season, has admitted that he could "take some time out" and "do something completely different".

Sutil also slammed Hamilton, who was with him when the incident took place, after the 2008 World Champion failed to give evidence at his trial on Monday and Tuesday due to commitments with McLaren.

Hamilton, who had been friends with Sutil since he made his F1 debut, said in a written statement to the court that he could not remember the details clearly.

"Lewis is a coward, I don't want to be friends with someone like that," Sutil is quoted as saying by Germany's Bild.

Sutil said that Hamilton was "not a man" adding that "even his father sent me an SMS wishing me luck" for the court case but "from Lewis there was nothing".
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

^^ no comment.

Here is the new McLaren and its predecessor:

Yet another beautiful car from McLaren, and there is some interesting stuff going on around the rear wheels
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

I have been looking at the other F1 cars and all I can say is, man they are ugly. What is with that disgusting stepped nose cone......I think the designers should stop looking at ducks for inspiration.

And why have they all copied each other, are McLaren the only ones with taste?

//2012 F1 cars
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

I think it was just the easiest solution to the new regulations, which has to do with t-bone crash safety where the high nose could hit a driver straight on in case of a nose into side collision. They had to drop the nose by 7cm. The ugliest car I have seen is the Sauber. :shock:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

KALSTER wrote:I think it was just the easiest solution to the new regulations, which has to do with t-bone crash safety where the high nose could hit a driver straight on in case of a nose into side collision. They had to drop the nose by 7cm. The ugliest car I have seen is the Sauber. :shock:
But why have McLaren managed to make a normal looking nose? Yes that Sauber is pretty ugly :lol:
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

According to a guy on another forum: "It's because they want to run their noses as high as possible. The sudden drop is the point where the max allowed height changes, so what they are doing is running at the maximum height the rules allow the whole way accross.

mclaren don't need to do this as they have never run at the max height like the other teams"

Which seams reasonable.
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

I still wonder what the benefits of the two different nose designs are. One person I know insists that the stepped nose creates more downforce and grip.....but I am not so sure
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

I suppose the step could add to downforce in general. I heard again that the cars with steps can have bigger air intakes for cooling, though that doesn't seem to bother the Mclaren any.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Dont you people ever follow the links I post? :P

Mclaren have always been pushing toward this kind of setup so it was only natural for them to continue.

Go here for the details on the Mclaren car: http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2012/02/0 ... es-mp4-27/

The one benefit the teams with the stepped noses get over the Mclaren is that the step can now be used to cool the driver and other electronics so I would not be surprised to see Red Bull funneling some of that air toward their troublesome KERS system.

As it stands if F1 was a modeling contest Mclaren win hands down. And while Newey insists that the difference between both setups will be marginal I still suspect that this could be Mclarens year.

While at testing today it was reported by Ted Kravits that Torro Rosso have a problem with the new exhaust layout. It was causing the suspension and body work around it to disintegrate due to the amount of heat.
@F1Kate
Kate Walker
Ted Kravitz has just told the press room that the STR7 stopped 'because the car was disintegrating'. 1st red flag of 2012!
/goes off to Sky's website to watch the first test session...
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

So the ugly nose does not make the car faster then. Do you mind if I quote your words so I can prove to a friend that his Lotus wont be faster than the McLaren.

So STR are off to a good start :lol:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Trying to find the link where he says the difference should be marginal but I am failing *sigh*.

Honestly I dont see the stepped nose being any faster in fact it could hinder the cars. However I dont know a lot about this sort of thing so its a wait and see game. My take it that Mclaren will be faster but according to my tech site I follow it should be marginal as well:
ScarbsF1 Craig Scarborough
F1 Testing FAQ: Noses - new rules means teams have a maximum nose and chassis height, this is creating a step which makes the cars look off
F1 Testing FAQ: Noses - Most teams want to exploit the maximum height to gain space under the nose for better aero, this raises the CofG
F1 Testing FAQ: Noses - McLaren have smoother nose, as the entire set up is lower and doesnt needs the step, the plus is their CofG is lower
So yeah that should not make a difference. For a lot of people the controversy is going to be on exhaust layout.
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Yes the exhaust layout will no doubt attract much attention. I hope we have a close fight this year, I want to see the championship fight go down to the final race. Also I hope the back-markers are slightly less rubbish this year.....oh and Mercedes batter to something useful too :|

I cant wait to see how this all pans out when the season starts :)
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Now I want to be able to watch on Sky... :(

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/new ... for-sound-
Wired for sound!
Catch F1 in surround sound on Sky Sports first!

Viewers can enjoy F1 coverage in Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound when they tune into Sky Sports F1 HD in March

It will be the first time that live F1 will be offered to viewers in the UK & Ireland in Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound with every Grand Prix weekend live on the channel, including all practice and qualifying sessions.

Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound is an audio feed using six different channels to provide a cinematic style experience.

Sky has built a mobile audio control room that will travel the world in the F1 television compound to receive the 5.1 audio produced by Formula One Management's host broadcast coverage. The Sky commentary feed will be added and then beamed back to Sky Sports F1 HD viewers in the UK and Ireland.

Martin Turner, Sky's executive producer for F1, said: "For the first time viewers can hear the drama of F1 as well as see it. The stunning HD pictures will now be matched by stunning Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound audio that will help take our viewers trackside. This is another example of us giving F1 the Sky Sports treatment and I know those that hear the coverage will be amazed by it."

Martin Brundle, Sky Sports F1 HD commentator added: "Formula 1 in Dolby digital 5.1 surround sound is seriously impressive, it's so much closer to the real experience from inside the cockpit or being at the side of the racetrack. It even picks up atmosphere from the crowd and I'm confident the viewer will notice a much greater intensity and spectacle."

Sky Sports F1 HD will be the only place to enjoy live coverage of each Grand Prix, including all practice and qualifying. The channel will also screen live GP2 and GP3.

The channel is free to Sky customers that have both Sky Sports 1 and 2, or subscribe to the HD channels mix. Coverage will also be available to these Sky customers via online, mobile and tablet devices at no extra cost.

Martin Brundle and David Croft are commentating while expert analysis will be provided by former World Champion Damon Hill, Anthony Davidson, Ted Kravitz and Natalie Pinkham. Simon Lazenby will present while Georgie Thompson will host Sky's new weekly F1 magazine show each Friday of the season.

Through Sky's interactive service, available by pressing the red button on the Sky remote, fans can follow the action through on-board cameras, go behind the scenes with the teams in the pits, and follow race data, to take them further inside the sport.

Up to six days of coverage of each Grand Prix will also be offered by Sky Sports News HD whilst skysports.com and @skysportsf1 will provide extensive coverage throughout the season.
5.1 Sound for F1 = Magic... *sigh*

And then all the tech analysis. I really wish we could get the Sky feed...
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

That was exciting. Looks like the battle for the top will be between McLaren, Mercedes, lotus and red bull. But the red bull seems to be a bit behind :) . McLaren FTW :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hamilton on pole, Button second :mrgreen:

I love what is happening over at Ferrari, wow that car looks unstable :lol: . And neither car got though to the 3rd part of qualifying(alonso could have if he had not got stuck in the sand :lol: ). Also did you see the sign saying "cheap Caravans" on the truck that took Alonso's car back to the pits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

//why can't we have cometary from Martin Brundle?? DC and that other dude are very boring :(