F1 2012

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Re: F1 2012

Post by Anakha56 »

Ferrari are just seeking clarification on the matter they are not actually appealing the result. Teams can only appeal the result 30 minutes after the race, if no appeal comes afterward then nothing can be done. Only the FIA can overturn the result now and guess what? They say Vettel did nothing wrong so he will stay the World Champion for 2012 and retain the triple world champion status and retain the record for the youngest ever consecutive triple world champion.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

The sour looser is Alonso. He is the primary one making the stink about this. Maybe if he'd wipe that blob of Marmite off of his chin I'd like him a bit more.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

:lol: That's the Ferrari way
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Well then you will like this...

http://www.pitpass.com/48104-Ferrari-co ... el-protest
Ferrari considering Vettel protest

28/11/2012

Ferrari could protest the result of Sunday's season finale in Brazil, amidst claims that Sebastian Vettel performed an illegal move.

It is understood that Ferrari is studying video footage which appears to show Vettel overtaking Jean-Eric Vergne, ironically with Red Bull's sister team Toro Rosso, in a section of the track that was under yellow flags.

The move comes in the wake of a cryptic tweet from Fernando Alonso which read: "I cannot perform miracles. I make miracles within the rules."

While it is claimed that Alonso is urging his team to make an official protest, the rules state that the FIA can proceed with an investigation even without a protest being lodged.

More reading if you follow the link however the interesting bit is Fernando's tweet...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

Since the f1 season is now over it is time for my annual and prestigious made up awards from the glittering Alberton(not really :lol: ).

First off. The award for the best looking car: which again goes to McLaren.

Now for the complete opposite, The award for the ugliest car: Tricky one this since most of them were pretty ugly with the stepped nose cone. So i have decided that this is a tie between the HRT, Ferrari, Mercedes and sauber

The award for the most disappointing team: This has to go to McLaren really, I feel Lewis could have won the championship but their rubbish pit-stops, then drop off in performance and the odd reliability issues ruined that

Then the most surprising team: This probably has to go to Ferrari who i had laughed off at the beginning of the season but they did a good job getting that car to finish on the podium so often. Williams also surprised me with their occasional race winning pace and of course the win at Barcelona

Now for the most spectacular crash: This goes to Nico Rosberg and Narain Karthikeyan's moment at the abu dabi gp :shock:

The most spectacular overtake: Difficult to decide this is, I cant narrow it down at the moment so will come back to this one later

The award for the best qualifying lap: This goes to Lewis Hamilton for all of his pole laps, biased this I know but they were the most exciting I think

The most entertaining driver: None other than kimi, his off track excursion, his comment to the pit wall telling them to be quiet..... :lol:

The most idiotic driver of the season: Grosjean and Maldenardo probably

The dullest driver of the season: Fernando Alonso, he never joined in in the post race discussions between the podium finishers instead he just stood there with a glum look on his face

Now for the big one. The driver of the year award(not necessarily the best driver but the one who impressed me most) . And the nominees are: Kimi Raikkonen, Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso

And the winner is: Well its Lewis Hamilton of course, coming back from his awful season last year and keeping his cool even when the team were making a right hash of things
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Nowhere a mention for the team that beat all the others, three years in a row and the driver that did the same? That is no easy feat. Vettel has on more than one occasion demonstrated that he is not as good as he is just because he has the best car. Twice now he has come from behind and beaten the odds to take the championship and all that while surpassing record after record. I think he deserves everything he gets.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

True. but Vettel and red bull win everything so I thought it time for others to win something
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Troos pryse. :)
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

:lol: @ Kalster stiggy is pro Mclaren in everything F1 ;). So he is biased in everything F1... ;)
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat

Post by THE_STIG »

^^ This be the ultimate truth :lol: