Hertz dealers in KZN?

Motoring and transportation related discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
naughty

Re: Hertz dealers in KZN?

Post by naughty »

djwez wrote:something I'm confused about: Navsonic doesn't sell to the public except for clearance?

Oh im not one to skim the manual when its something expensive. already been looking at a few of the manuals.

In terms of the amp ill prolly get my splits and headunit first and wait a while before i get the amp. Not sure on what ill be earning next year yet but it could be more than i am expecting if it is ill definitely go for a PDX
Navsonic is a distributor who supplies to dealers - they wont supply to the general public but they will send you to a dealer/reseller affiliated to them

the clearance stuff is different - most dealers wont want to resell older stock so instead of letting it rot Navsonic will supply that to the general public and its stored in a different warehouse where they will let you gain access ... the dealer stuff is upstairs and generally they wont even let you look at it unless you are very lucky
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
djwez
The next Sheldon Cooper
Processor: AMD PII x3 720 (4th core unlocke
Motherboard: Asus M4A785TD-M EVO
Graphics card: Sapphire 7790 Dual x OC
Memory: 8GB 1600 Vengeance kit

Post by djwez »

I'm guessing i should phone them up then and see whats going for clearance sometime. their website isn't much help :/
naughty

Post by naughty »

djwez wrote:I'm guessing i should phone them up then and see whats going for clearance sometime. their website isn't much help :/
actually you should visit them rather than phoning them - they probably wont have a clue whats left downstairs - when i went in with my dealer buddy we actually had a look downstairs on our way out - theres an entire room of interesting stuff there

they even had the scanspeak based older model alpine SRX splits at around R2,5k (top of the range from alpine at one time and used to cost around R6k at one stage)
Asus Z68-V Pro/Gen3, i5-3570k, 16GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3-1600, Gigabyte Radeon HD6970 OC graphics card, Corsair H100 liquid cpu cooling, Lite-on Blu-ray burner, Western Digital Raptor X HDD, Gigabyte Sumo 5115 modded case, Samsung P2770 monitor
djwez
The next Sheldon Cooper

Post by djwez »

wow.... ok will definitely go pay them a visit when im next in Durban. i thought it would be a rather empty room....... :|
thanks naughty! shall post details of what i get when i get it.... although i have a feeling i should maybe even go look there and build myself a small set of speakers... the surround sound im using for my pc is dying.... sounds rubbish
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

I also wanna visit them :(
Only problem is I live in Gauteng.

This thread is making me itch to complete my own build.
djwez
The next Sheldon Cooper

Post by djwez »

haha! ill send you some pics if i make it there sometime :evil:

Its also making me itch! a lot!