Advice on Vehicle Tracking Systems

Motoring and transportation related discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Advice on Vehicle Tracking Systems

Post by Stuart »

So this may not strictly be a "skidmarks" thread, but when else am I ever going to get to create something in this section? :lol:

Someone donated a Hyundai H1 to the church. Our insurance broker assures us that it makes sense from an insurance perspective to install a vehicle tracking system. Unlike the VW Microbuses that the church owns, the insurance did not REQUIRE vehicle tracking for the Hyundai, but it does "make sense."

So for the last eon or so we have used Netstar's Early Warning System. We currently have three vehicles fitted with this, and have had another two in the past. Question is, is there any overwhelming reason for me to change to something else for the Hyundai?

We want some sort of early warning system. Do Tracker, Matrix or C-Track have anything that beats the pants off Netstar's offering? If there is no overwhelming reason for me to change I'll just arrange for a Netstar to be fitted, but if anyone has any experience, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Please.
Synthesis

Re: Advice on Vehicle Tracking Systems

Post by Synthesis »

Amen
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

:oops: ( It actually said I cant make another post so soon after my last post, which was like 10 minutes before, so I clicked submit again)
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Kronos is a fundi on tracking devices, he develop for the industry, see if you can ask him.