HL2 and NFSU2 Reader Reviews

Any reviews that the G3AR team publishes will go in here.
jee

Post by jee »

MrG, please decide where you want to post. I'm going to delete the other post that is exactly the same as this, I have already moved it to the half-life thread. But please, just in one place.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
MrG

Post by MrG »

You told me not in the main section so I read that, and decided to post it in the section you told me to post it in

I wouldnt of done it twice if you didnt lock the previous topic
HTTP://WWW.MRG.ZA.NET
YOUR PC NEEDS MET
jee

Post by jee »

First i did not tell you not to do it in the main section, I refered you to the thread that has been discussing that and if you took the time you would see that I have transfered that information to that particular thread. We do not need two threads that discuss the exact same thing.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
MrG

Post by MrG »

Well hum, thats what I picked up when you LOCKED it... No sure I can carry on in the main section. !!!ITS LOCKED!!!! Use your common sense, you didnt say it, but you meant it when you locked my topic and said I MUST continue in the other thread...

Otherwise, thanks you for moving my infomation to the other thread so I can continue on the other thread...
HTTP://WWW.MRG.ZA.NET
YOUR PC NEEDS MET
jee

Post by jee »

There is a perfectly good thread on half-life on the forum... please use that .

erm instead of telling me to use my "common sense" why don't you just read my post? I even looked up the theads ulr for you too. Its soo much easy and you actually don't need common sense to understand it.
J2theT
Permanently Banned

Post by J2theT »

jee wrote:
There is a perfectly good thread on half-life on the forum... please use that .

erm instead of telling me to use my "common sense" why don't you just read my post? I even looked up the theads ulr for you too. Its soo much easy and you actually don't need common sense to understand it.
you got a . there :twisted: