Why I'm NOT leaving the house this Friday...

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Why I'm NOT leaving the house this Friday...

Post by StarBound »

In the US games gets released on Tuesdays thanks to the power of the so called all mighty dollar. Why? Because world wide the release date for games used to be on a Friday but someone (retailers) figured to outsmart each other in sales they would get a few pre-releases going. Wham Bam, Tuesday became the national release date for the US. We as South Africans falls into the European release dates, also known as Fridays.

Now come this Friday I was all set to swipe that shiny, never abused (or much abused) credit card of mine. Yes, it is Borderlands 2 release date. It is, it was, and STILL is ...except now BTGames informed me that Megarom has delayed the game until next week 27/09 for reasons unknown and now I am sitting here with a cup of DGAF.

That's right! My credit card will now suffer more abuse, my internet will get an uncaply workout and my bottom will be firmly planted in front of my PC on Friday as Steam made it possible for me to not get my pre-install exercise walk. Here is to the bit of profit that I could have contributed to the SA economy. Thanks for giving me the FU, here is my FA to enjoy!

/rant
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Re: Why I'm NOT leaving the house this Friday...

Post by Anakha56 »

Ummm what about Torchlight 2? You can still satisfy your need for intimate computer relations with TL2 cant you? :?
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: Why I'm NOT leaving the house this Friday...

Post by StarBound »

Yes I can but my weekend was planned around playing both. Besides its more to do with when I have the option of speed. Note if this was the iphone 5 thread and it got delayed for 5 days I would have lmao at everyone in that queue.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.