Some personality tests

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Some personality tests

Post by Hman »

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html
http://www.hypnoid.com/EM_entropy/

My results.

1st test:

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

2nd test:

You are manipulative and demanding, and you expect quite a lot out of a relationship, whether it be friendly or romantic. Furthermore, whether conscious or not, you have a tendency to mediate your attitude toward others in an attempt to get the better of those around you. You are very intelligent, but also suspicious.

You are desperate to define yourself through the power of your own convictions. Independence is of prime importance in a relationship, though you desire and seek out likeminded individuals who you can respect. If you are required to act against your nature there will be enormous amounts of anxiety and stress created. Similarly, you are loathe to compromise on your opinions or beliefs.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: Some personality tests

Post by Tribble »

:lol:

1st test

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

2nd test

The state of your life is causing you to make compromises and to change your manner of living to better deal with the future that you plan for yourself. This is causing stress and anxiety, though were times better suited to you, you would be able to find satisfaction in your relationships with others. You see your problems as being temporary ones and so you are willing to forgo pleasures for the present in order to achieve your goals.

You are probably overworked or are under a large amount of stress.Your immediate needs are not being met and this is resulting in ever increasing distress. Unfortunately you feel that circumstances are such that you are unable to restore the harmony that once existed. Similarly, it appears to be a situation from which you feel there is no easy response and no simple escape.

Comment:
Such stupid tests - but how apt the answers. Are we all so similar that we would all find truth in no matter what we are shown?
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

What the.....? :?
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

exactly. Stupid tests - but results apply. I can only assume I am so common that a random response fits me so well :lol:
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

I don't know if you noticed, but on the second test when you mouse over the choices a big white letter pops onto the screen for just a millisecond. So subliminally they try and force your choice, but not me I chose everything but the suggested letter. :lol:
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ah perhaps that is what they wanted - shows you are stubborn. I just ignored the letter and chose the one I wanted to - and that is where they get that I don't like to be dictated to or follow rules :lol:
ADT

Post by ADT »

lol , the questions are just too random :shock:
Kanete naki mi koso yasukere yuki no michi
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
ADT

Post by ADT »

:lol: , was the guy on acid that created the these two 'tests" :shock:

1st test
You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

2nd test
You currently have a number of different subjects that are bothering you and this has lead to a certain amount of emotional isolation and a difficulty in forming human attachments. Many times you will begin a relationship with the highest of hopes only to increasingly find fault with your partner. This leads to an escalating series of disappointments and a general feeling of not being loved quite as much as you feel you deserve.

Feelings of insecurity, both physical and mental, are creating stress and anxiety at the moment. A desire to experience the fullness of life is being met with frustration. You are searching for both fulfillment and sympathetic friendship, and unfortunately finding neither. There is a desire for intimate connection to the outside world and a fear that this may not be possible.
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

So - were they accurate?
ADT

Post by ADT »

uhm no
Spoiler (show)
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

So then you aren't typical or ordinary - congratulations!
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

Tribble wrote:exactly. Stupid tests - but results apply. I can only assume I am so common that a random response fits me so well :lol:
I could not understand the questions and their relation to what was on screen. :scratch:
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Exactly - hence the stupid tests comment. But the "result" fitted. So I assume I must be a general person