Anakha - a YouTube sensation?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Anakha - a YouTube sensation?

Post by Tribble »

It seems that our very own Anakha has a secret. Jamin has expressed much interest since he found out the dark secret our very own red admin has been hiding. Peruse the following Youtube video to see our Anky in action.

Oh dear - more skeletons in his(her) closet. As the link will show - someone is out for our admin's blood.
Anakha gets death-threats for ‘Sindhu Samaveli’
September 9, 2010 By The Editor

Actress Anakha, the leading female actress in the recently released film ‘Sindhu Samaveli’ directed by Samy, has revealed that she has been receiving so many ‘death threats’ on her mobile phones for having starred in the film.

Directed by the controversial Samy, the film reportedly depicts Anakha, the lead actress in the film, falling in love with her father-in-law and accepting his ‘overtures’ to move into the ‘affair’. The film, produced by Michael Rayappan who has made ‘Nadodigal’ and ‘Goripalayam’ in the past, is being opposed by the saviours of ‘Tamil culture’.

Even Rayappan is said to be getting threats; so did Sami whose K.K. Nagar house came under attack from a mob a few days back. It’s in this backdrop that the heroine Anakha, who plays the controversial ‘daughter-in-law’ in the film, has started getting ‘death threats’ over phone.
http://www.southdreamz.com/2010/09/anak ... aveli.html
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Re: Anakha - a YouTube sensation?

Post by Anakha56 »

I suppose the secret can finally come out... The reason why jamin was moved to Aus was because he became to clingy... The restraining order made him move to Aus...

:lol:

Ah man that is brilliant!

:lol:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

I lol'd, nice one Tribs

And Annie - shame on you for destroying Tamil culture. I hope that angry mob finds you soon :P
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Well I had to do something - I could not let you trash the name of tribble!
Sir Sparhawk is the central character of The Elenium and The Tamuli, a series of fantasy novels by David Eddings. Sparhawk is a knight of the Pandion Order. He is the Champion to Queen Ehlana of the kingdom of Elenia. He is also Anakha - the One Whose Fate the Gods Do Not Know
It all makes sense now.
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

Also responsible for the murder of countless minions and the unwarranted assassination of a misunderstood god who only wanted to be loved.... :P
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot