The attraction thread(for the guys)

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Re: The attraction thread(for the guys)

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Damn dude I will be able to close my thumb and pinky together around her wrists. Plus you can see she is all bone and nothing else. Her collar bones stand out like daylight for you to see and her shoulders are also bony.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
jee

Post by jee »

Dooh Darlin, Ruad... i have just fallen in love with the two of you all over again :D
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

:D So nice to see guys who are looking for real girls
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
jee

Post by jee »

she has nice well-formed legs...

one of the most incredible women eva!
Spoiler (show)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

She is stunning.
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Yes but she should get of that chair and into my heart.
Spoiler (show)
Pregnant women who aren't afraid to show they are pregnant(tight clothes etc) also have a certain glow to them. It may be a natural male instinct maybe that he see's a "mate" that can bear offspring :P
Or maybe it's the "I'm obviously taken and you can't have me thing."

Women who try and hide their pregnancy appears to be lacking self confidence and makes them look unattractive.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

-
Last edited by Rajiv on 13 May 2015, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
"Because I don't say it...don't mean I ain't thinking it!"
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

Oh wow.... This thread is not as popular as it once was...
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Post by Monty »

Too many tabs, Wrong place, etc
Last edited by Monty on 02 Feb 2011, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

I was kind of thinking the same thing. But this is not the thread for this.
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

Monty wrote:Too many tabs, Wrong place, etc
What were you doing here? :D
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

I'd like to get back to the initial topic.

Today I drove home and stoped at a traffic light, there were 2 girls on scooters infront of me. The one had a neon orange scooter with neon orange helmut. And I found her tons more attractive then her friend. Their body types looked the same and their hair colours. I need to get to the bottom of this.
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

Put it this way, we and our animal friends are attracted to bright and shiny objects. Which would you rather pic up out of two coins of the same value, a nice and shiny one or a dull and dirty one?
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

Now I feel like an animal... great! :D
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

As long as you don't feel an animal. :P
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Stroking a cat is ok though
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

This settles it. Ladies, if you want to be more attractive you need to be shiny. lol
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

:slap:
i don't do the bling bling thing....
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

How do we be shiny?
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

Colours girls, use colour :) Don't you ever pay attention?
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

All flash and no substance??
"I hear voices in my head but they are my own this time"
"Except for a battle lost, there is nothing so terrible as a battle won."
"Sanity is for the weak!!"
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

Tribble wrote:How do we be shiny?
I don't like shiny.
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Siemens wrote:Colours girls, use colour :) Don't you ever pay attention?
Lol it will take a lot more than colour to make me more attractive ROFL