Worlds youngest transgender female

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
mina.magpie

Re: Worlds youngest shemale

Post by mina.magpie »

rustypup wrote:you're actually a girl trapped in a guy's body, who happens to be attracted to girls, making you a lesbian trapped in a guys body... which may, or may not, be applied to every hetrosexual male i've ever met...
I'm betting every heterosexual male you've ever met didn't start asserting he was a girl at about age 4. As I said, it's different parts of the brain that govern these things.

Mina.
"Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away" - The Offspring from "Kristy are you doing okay"
UrBaN

Post by UrBaN »

Wow...you guys have managed to make this ridiculous topic last a few pages, I am impressed.
to ápeiro anima
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

mina.magpie wrote:I'm betting every heterosexual male you've ever met didn't start asserting he was a girl at about age 4.

this would, of course, be correct... mainly because:

1) normal 4yr olds are more concerned about the nutritional content of slugs
2) figure that, since they have the dangling-type equipment, they must be a boy...
3) by the time they hit puberty and discover they're attracted to girls, then they must be a boy...

declaring that you're a lesbian stuck in a guy's body is a little... (and please don't take this the wrong way), strange....
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

rustypup wrote:
mina.magpie wrote:declaring that you're a lesbian stuck in a guy's body is a little... (and please don't take this the wrong way), strange....
No worries, I can respect that. Same way that I can't really understand what it's like growing up in a Brazilian Favela (Yeah, I saw Incredible Hulk this weekend :D ) or or being a gay male or whatever, I wouldn't expect you to understand - we have different lives and experiences.

All I ask is that you respect me and accept that we have different lives and experiences.

Anyways, they told me in the intro thread that you're somebody to speak to about Linux. Would you mind casting your eyes here and maybe seeing if you have any ideas?

http://forums.pcformat.co.za/viewtopic. ... 4#p1157924

Mina
Last edited by mina.magpie on 12 Jan 2009, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away" - The Offspring from "Kristy are you doing okay"
jee

Post by jee »

*decides to click back a few pages and start reading because sense has left the building on this page.... O.o*
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

rustypup wrote:declaring that you're a lesbian stuck in a guy's body is a little... (and please don't take this the wrong way), strange....
And just FTR ... not stuck in a guy's body anymore. ;)

Mina.
UrBaN

Post by UrBaN »

mina.magpie wrote:
rustypup wrote:declaring that you're a lesbian stuck in a guy's body is a little... (and please don't take this the wrong way), strange....

Mina.
:pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft:
to ápeiro anima
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

UrBaN wrote:
mina.magpie wrote:

Mina.
:pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft:
Don't hate, appreciate! :lol:
Prime

Post by Prime »

mina.magpie wrote:

Mina.
:lol: At least someone with experience can actually answer the wierd stuff that gets posted in threads like this. :lol:

(On second thoughts, i wonder if thats the best thing :? )
jee

Post by jee »

Urban! you are plain mean! sies! behave yourself. :evil:

Mina, these guys are not uninformed - there is enough information re sexuality of any persuasion on this forum to turn it into a totally different type of forum ;)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

I have to agree with jee Urban that was uncalled for.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
UrBaN

Post by UrBaN »

So if, in my opinion, the idea of a man changing his body into that of a females, so that he/she/they/them/it can then engage in a homo/hetero/uni-sexual relation with another person of questionable sexuality/gender is objectionable, I should hold my tongue so as to not offend said being?

Sorry, but no.

It's a matter of free speech/personal opinion/me being an @55hole, but seriously, the idea of meeting a person at a club and not knowing what gender/sexuality that person is is just horrible. Why can't you simply be who you are, instead of trying to be something you never will?

"Hi, I'm George, but my friends call me Susan"!?!?!?!?!
to ápeiro anima
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

mina.magpie wrote:And just FTR ... not stuck in a guy's body anymore. ;)
Pics or it didn't happen :P

But seriously, thanks for making some informative posts and having a sense of humour - as you already know, no amount of information is going to change the minds of some people, but you seem to have an innate ability to tell who is an idiot and should be ignored and who is worthy of a reply on these forums.

Urban, you should not be so quick to pass judgement, you are, after all, also part of a group of people whose brains do not function normally....

mina.magpie you are okay in my book - I mean, since you like Linux, the fact that you are transsexual is, like, the fifth thing that's wrong with you... ;)
jee

Post by jee »

Urban, is not what you believe, but how you say it.
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

UrBaN wrote:So if, in my opinion, the idea of a man changing his body into that of a females, so that he/she/they/them/it can then engage in a homo/hetero/uni-sexual relation with another person of questionable sexuality/gender is objectionable, I should hold my tongue so as to not offend said being?

Sorry, but no.

It's a matter of free speech/personal opinion/me being an @55hole, but seriously, the idea of meeting a person at a club and not knowing what gender/sexuality that person is is just horrible. Why can't you simply be who you are, instead of trying to be something you never will?

You're absolutely entitled to your opinion Urban, and for the record, I and the majority of trans people I know would never do something like that. If the person you meet is good enough to have a relationship with, he or she is deserving of your trust.

As to your question of simply being who I am - that's exactly what I'm doing.

Mina.
jee

Post by jee »

jamin_za wrote: - I mean, since you like Linux, the fact that you are transsexual is, like, the fifth thing that's wrong with you... ;)
so jamin huns, you don't like me and i like Linux but is only bisexual? :cry: :cry:
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

jamin_za wrote:mina.magpie you are okay in my book - I mean, since you like Linux, the fact that you are transsexual is, like, the fifth thing that's wrong with you... ;)
LOL. so what would be the first? :P

Please don't tell me you like *gross spitty sound-effects* Windoze. Mac I can still forgive.

Mina.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

jee wrote:
jamin_za wrote: - I mean, since you like Linux, the fact that you are transsexual is, like, the fifth thing that's wrong with you... ;)
so jamin huns, you don't like me and i like Linux but is only bisexual? :cry: :cry:
:lol:
Don't misunderstand me jee. I never said I dont like people who like Linux.
I just feel that being trans gendered is less of a negative reflection on who you are than liking a OS crud like Linux is...
I mean, you didn't choose to be trans gendered or bi... ;)
UrBaN

Post by UrBaN »

jamin_za, Different matter, different thread, VERY different situation.

jee, You're right, it was tactless and inconsiderate. I'm not changing it though, I'm not one to beat about the bush.
(No lewd references please jamin)

mina.magpie, Well then you do what you will, I have nothing more to say on the matter.
to ápeiro anima
Prime

Post by Prime »

UrBaN wrote:So if, in my opinion, the idea of a man changing his body into that of a females, so that he/she/they/them/it can then engage in a homo/hetero/uni-sexual relation with another person of questionable sexuality/gender is objectionable, I should hold my tongue so as to not offend said being?

Sorry, but no.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can insult someone becuase of who they are or what they believe. And no, I'm not exactly politically correct myself but i don't feel like going there. If you don't like the person, you don't have to interact with them.

Really, if you don't like someone, there are 6.5 billion people in the world, so get to know someone else instead. :wink:

Look, i feel that men and women were intended for each other, but I have friends who are gay or Bi or Lesbian. its their own business, not mine. And frankly so long as they don't weird me out, I'll continue being friends with them.
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

UrBaN wrote:jamin_za, Different matter, different thread, VERY different situation.

jee, You're right, it was tactless and inconsiderate. I'm not changing it though, I'm not one to beat about the bush.
(No lewd references please jamin)

mina.magpie, Well then you do what you will, I have nothing more to say on the matter.
Cool beans. I'll leave it at that then.

Mina.
UrBaN

Post by UrBaN »

Prime wrote:

Sorry, but no.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can insult someone becuase of who they are or what they believe. And no, I'm not exactly politically correct myself but i don't feel like going there. If you don't like the person, you don't have to interact with them.

Really, if you don't like someone, there are 6.5 billion people in the world, so get to know someone else instead. :wink:

Look, i feel that men and women were intended for each other, but I have friends who are gay or Bi or Lesbian. its their own business, not mine. And frankly so long as they don't weird me out, I'll continue being friends with them.
I didn't directly insult anybody, I disagreed with, what in my books, is a rather....

It's a matter of opinion, differing standards of morals, ethics, perceptions and opinions of life, people etc... I don't agree with it, but I'm not attacking it.
to ápeiro anima
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

jee wrote:Urban, is not what you believe, but how you say it.
+1
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

mina.magpie wrote:Cool beans. I'll leave it at that then.

Mina.
Love and Hugs.
:love1:
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
jee

Post by jee »

Ok, case closed.

ta Urban *huggles*