Worlds youngest transgender female

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Re: Worlds youngest transgender female

Post by D3PART3D »

I think if you met them in person you would notice something out of place. Men and women have many subtle differences that don't come across in pictures...

But those arms are a giveaway!
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
THE_STIG
Spoiled Brat
Processor: Core i7 6800k
Motherboard: Asrock x99 taichi
Graphics card: Zotac 1080ti amp extreme
Memory: 16gb(4x4gb) corsair vengeance

Post by THE_STIG »

Yes but at first glance nothing appears out of place. That is the scary part, who knows how many of those nice girls on the beach are not girls at all :shock:
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

And who cares? The only time it affects you is if you are going to get naked with them
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

And just when you thought it was safe to go back ion the water....
www.thesun.co.uk wrote:Two years ago Arin was a girl called Emerald ...and girlfriend Katie was a boy named Luke

Arin Andrews and Katie Hill look like any loving young couple posing in their swimwear.

It is hard to believe that just two years ago he was a girl called Emerald and she was a boy called Luke.

Arin, 17, and Katie, 19, have both undergone surgery to change their gender.

Just over a year ago Katie, a university student, had gender reassignment surgery.

Last month Arin, who is still at school, had his breasts removed.

He says: “I hated my breasts, I always felt like they didn’t belong. Now I finally feel comfortable in my own body.

“Now when I’m out in a public pool or lifting weights, no one raises an eyebrow. They just think I’m a guy “I can wear a tank top, which I couldn’t before, and I can go swimming shirtless. I can just be a regular guy.

“And I’m so lucky to have my family and Katie to rely on.”

The couple met nearly two years ago at a support group for transgender teenagers. They bonded through their shared experiences.

Katie says: “To me, Arin’s just my Arin. He’s always looked manly to me. But now he’s had the surgery he’s much more confident and comfortable with himself.

“Being transgender myself, I understand Arin better than anybody else — how good he feels and how complete he feels.”

The teens now love to go swimming and sunbathing together like other couples.

Both their families are supportive of their relationship and say the way the teenagers, from Tulsa in the US, have supported each other has helped in their transition.

But they have not been so lucky with their peers.

Katie was bullied and Arin had to change schools when he revealed he was transgender.

He says: “I lost one of my best friends through the transition.”

Katie started her degree course last autumn but has struggled to make new friends.

She says: “I had a lot of friends in college that were really close to me. Then, all of a sudden, they just stopped talking to me.

“I think they found out I was trans through gossip and decided it was too much for them.”

It has also been difficult for the teenagers’ families, as they have had to come to terms with losing their son and daughter — and also some of their own friends.

Arin’s mum Denise says: “There are still people we don’t interact with any more. I know they questioned me as a parent.”

It is hard for anyone comfortable with their gender to understand how disturbing it is for young people to feel forced to live in the wrong body, writes Sun Agony Aunt DEIDRE SANDERS.

Of course, parents have to be careful not to jump to conclusions.

But when children seem depressed and talk of feeling they are in the wrong body, parents should not allow their own anxieties to make them dismiss it.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

hamin_aus wrote:And just when you thought it was safe to go back ion the water....
With you around it's never been safe to even leave home.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Agreed