Worlds youngest transgender female

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
jee

Re: Worlds youngest shemale

Post by jee »

D3PART3D wrote:
mina.magpie wrote:Cool beans. I'll leave it at that then.

Mina.
Love and Hugs.
:love1:

departed....... :evil: :evil: :roll: if YOU start with that one you will be a soon departed....

*grins*
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

LOL jee, I was just bringing attention to the weird coincidence that she ends all of her posts in a similar way to Zana.

I didn't know about the hypothalamus' role and will educate myself...
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

D3PART3D wrote:LOL jee, I was just bringing attention to the weird coincidence that she ends all of her posts in a similar way to Zana.
Who?

How do I end my posts?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the user database. :roll:

Mina.
"Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away" - The Offspring from "Kristy are you doing okay"
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

mina.magpie wrote:All I ask is that you respect me and accept that we have different lives and experiences.
given the local wildlife, you're actually pretty normal... :lol:

along with all the intro nonsense, keep in mind we're having a gathering of sorts in durban on 24th/jan :wink:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
jee

Post by jee »

rustypup wrote:
mina.magpie wrote:All I ask is that you respect me and accept that we have different lives and experiences.
given the local wildlife, you're actually pretty normal... :lol:

along with all the intro nonsense, keep in mind we're having a gathering of sorts in durban on 24th/jan :wink:
we are?

*pst this is not spam. if we are having a meet with jamin its purrfectly she-malish :)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

D3PART3D wrote:Love and Hugs.
:love1:
:lol:
Thats on internet for my good friend D3
UrBaN wrote:I'm not one to beat about the bush.
(No lewd references please jamin)
Killjoy!
mina.magpie wrote:Please don't tell me you like *gross spitty sound-effects* Windoze. Mac I can still forgive.
Mac's are for prissy little hipsters, graphic designers and other forms of life I have little to no contact with....

Not only do I (and the vast majority of PC users) enjoy using Windows, but I earn a living supporting it :D
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

rustypup wrote:given the local wildlife, you're actually pretty normal... :lol:
LOL. I'm sure. :twisted:
I'm going up to Pretoria around the end of the month to do battle with Home Affairs, but if I'm in Durbs on the 24th ... who knows. A whole big social might be a bit much all at once though. Maybe I should just kick some butts in a nice Dawn of War LAN first huh? ;)

Mina.
"Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away" - The Offspring from "Kristy are you doing okay"
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

jamin_za wrote:Not only do I (and the vast majority of PC users) enjoy using Windows, but I earn a living supporting it :D
Shame on you. It's because of people like you that I'm forced to program in and for it. :P

Mina.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

mina.magpie wrote:
jamin_za wrote:Not only do I (and the vast majority of PC users) enjoy using Windows, but I earn a living supporting it :D
Shame on you. It's because of people like you that I'm forced to program in and for it. :P

Mina.
+1 on that Mina. I am likewise forced to program in C# cuz the company I work for needs to cater for the masses. If we had a choice 90% of what we do would have been on linux :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

RuadRauFlessa wrote:+1 on that Mina. I am likewise forced to program in C# cuz the company I work for needs to cater for the masses. If we had a choice 90% of what we do would have been on linux :D
Hehe. Luckily I do mostly web-based development, so I manage to stay pretty neutral in terms of front-end. For some reason though I can't get anybody to try MySQL over MS SQL Server ... hence the Wincentricity.

Mina.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Well I have worked with both and I can say with confidence that MSSQL is waaay faster than MySQL
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

RuadRauFlessa wrote:Well I have worked with both and I can say with confidence that MSSQL is waaay faster than MySQL
Maybe, though for small companies with not a lot of processing or spare cash, it makes no sense to pay licenses through your nose when there's a perfectly good Open Source alternative lying around. People are afraid of open source 'cause they worry they'll be left stranded if something breaks.

Oh well, the customer is always right ... even when (s)he's wrong.

Mina.
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

D3PART3D wrote:I didn't know about the hypothalamus' role and will educate myself...
There's actually a fair bit of research out there, alot of it having come out in 2008. This might be a good place to start, though I warn that the author can be ... nerdy, which is saying alot, coming from me and directed at a board full of tech geeks.

http://aebrain.blogspot.com/2008/06/big ... brain.html

Alot of the more recent research has focussed on looking for genetic causes behind gender variance, and aren't included in the aforementioned blog. Links to the ones I could find again:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1020-02.htm
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14424
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn15045

Mina.
Last edited by mina.magpie on 12 Jan 2009, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Wow - and here I came to debate the topic. How stupid of me not to have expected that it would have been derailed :lol:
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

Tribble wrote:Wow - and here I came to debate the topic. How stupid of me not to have expected that it would have been derailed :lol:
Haha. Trying to drag it back on-topic now. ;)

Mina.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Is it Mina who is the youngest she-male?
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

mina.magpie wrote:
RuadRauFlessa wrote:Well I have worked with both and I can say with confidence that MSSQL is waaay faster than MySQL
Maybe, though for small companies with not a lot of processing or spare cash, it makes no sense to pay licenses through your nose when there's a perfectly good Open Source alternative lying around. People are afraid of open source 'cause they worry they'll be left stranded if something breaks.

Oh well, the customer is always right ... even when (s)he's wrong.

Mina.
Agreed completely.

Also just to get back on topic: See how one can hold a complete discussion witout brining sexuality into the mix. There is not reason why a person's sexuality needs to be braut into every conversation. Let people be who they want to be. Don't antagonize them for your opinios regarding their sexuality. Be respectful of other people and their privacy. Follow these and you will find that getting along with people just became that much more easy.
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
jee

Post by jee »

Mina, Tribbs is normally the one that derails the threads..... :twisted:
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

lancelot wrote:Is it Mina who is the youngest she-male?
I don't know Lance but you seem to be willing to make a point :twisted:
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

jee - that is simply not true :lol: Oh - perhaps sometimes.

I agree with RuadRauFlessa, people are free to choose who they want to be. If they choose to be a different sex - not my problem. They are no threat to me or mine whatsoever. So why does society feel they have the right to control who these people want to be? For religious reasons? or moral ones?
jee

Post by jee »

Tribbs, because people fear what they don't understand,
people fear that which is different from them,
people fear what they really covet but are too scared to acknowledge publicly(or to themselves) and because someone else lives that life, they have to demean it because they are so scared others will find out that is really what they wish to have/be.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Tribble wrote:So why does society feel they have the right to control who these people want to be? For religious reasons? or moral ones?
Fear of the unknown is more like it. Religion for one would actually point in that direction. It is born out of the fear of the unknown. Out of the fear that there is nothing after death. Those who feel that it is a moral issue inherintly also gets that from the religious perspective. The indoctrination of religion causes a lot of morals which this is actually one of.

[edit]
jee wrote:Tribbs, because people fear what they don't understand,
people fear what they really covet but are too scared to acknowledge publicly and because someone else lives that life, they have to demean it because they are so scared someone else will find out that is really what they wish to have/be.
I could not have said it any better. I still feel it is the cause of religion though.
[/edit]
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Tribble wrote:why does society feel they have the right to control who these people want to be?
well, not so much society but a certain sect therein called the freemasons... you may have heard of them?

basically, when you're engaging in cultural engineering, you don't want squeaky wheels ruining the broth, so to speak, so what you do is apply copious amounts of grease in the form of bias-memes in the hopes that the other cogs will either strip the malfunctions into place, or remove them completely...

this is all done in the name of zenu, may s/he rain down fire on our heads for a million years!
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

people fear what they really covet but are too scared to acknowledge publicly(or to themselves) and because someone else lives that life, they have to demean it because they are so scared others will find out that is really what they wish to have/be.
RuadRauFlessa wrote:Fear of the unknown is more like it. Religion for one would actually point in that direction. It is born out of the fear of the unknown. Out of the fear that there is nothing after death. Those who feel that it is a moral issue inherintly also gets that from the religious perspective. The indoctrination of religion causes a lot of morals which this is actually one of.
I do believe that fear has a lot to do with it. A fear of all that is different and unique. Those that don't fit the mold/mould (arguing with my spellchecker re that word) and those that don't tow the line. I guess structured religions do fall into that category.

@ Puppi LOL
I think you hit the nail on the head there :lol:
mina.magpie

Post by mina.magpie »

I'd say it's probably something evolved into us, just like the need for religion seems to be. We are by nature racist, xenophobic, shut-ins - we're a social organism, and for reasons both of keeping interlopers out as well as to keep the group strong, we developed all these reactions. We drive out what's different because there is perceived security in sameness.

That's the thing though, they're animal instincts. If we wanna claim we're human we'd better rise above said animal instincts. And we have started doing so - racism for example is slowly going the way of the dodo, not without a fight mind, but still.

It's really just a question of familiarity - You encounter something new, and it's strange and scary. You keep being exposed to it though and it becomes ... blah ... to the point where you eventually just expand your "one of us" group to include the formerly strange and scary thing.

Anyway, that's my take on where it comes from.

Mina.
Last edited by mina.magpie on 12 Jan 2009, 17:23, edited 2 times in total.