NAG OC Workshop - rAge 2015

Push it to the max but make sure that you keep it cool!
Oj

NAG OC Workshop - rAge 2015

Post by Oj »

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

AND

Hey guys, allow me to introduce you to the NAG OC Workshop in collaboration with rAge LAN. All you need to do to enter is validate a 3DMark11 or 3DMark 2013 score on HWBOT or 3DMark.com, then drop an email to ocworkshop@nag.co.za with the following information:
  • Name and Surname
  • Username
  • Validation link to your score on HWBOT or 3DMark.com
Once you have submitted a score you will be eligible for the live sessions held at rAge LAN, Stand 80. All hardware for the benching rigs will be identical and will be supplied at the NAG OC Workshop, making this a battle of skill. The benchmarks run at the event will be 3DMark Firestrike and Intel XTU, so start honing your skills now. There will be three elimination rounds on Friday 9th October, three rounds on Saturday 10th October and one round on Sunday 11th October. The winners of each round will then compete head-to-head in the finals, which will also be held on Sunday 11th October. The winner will take home R 15,000 worth of prizes!
<b>Proud Knight of the Round Table</b>
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Re: NAG OC Workshop - rAge 2015

Post by GDI_Lord »

Hi Oj, nice to see you around.

<OT>
5 years keeping us in suspense as to whether or not you'll achieve 1337 status here on the board... YOU CAN DO IT OJ!!!
</OT>
Important Thread: Yours in Christ's service,
Oj

Post by Oj »

I was 1337 long ago, at one stage I had around 4,000 posts but then the Knights of Round Table thread got deleted. I'm sure a lot more has been deleted as well, as I don't remember that thread's deletion alone bumping me down this far. Ah well, for your viewing pleasure this post should make me 1337 :P

I must say the forums have changed a LOT, I remember a COMPLETELY different layout with the 20 most recent Tech Talk and Off Topic posts showing on the left of the screen. I also see jee and lancelot have been banned? Lots of old faces I don't see around as well, Anakha56, Kitt-E-Kat, MysticalTitan, etc.
<b>Proud Knight of the Round Table</b>
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Post by GDI_Lord »

Oj wrote:Ah well, for your viewing pleasure this post should make me 1337 :P
Yay!!! Lol! Image
I must say the forums have changed a LOT
See the What's killing the forum thread and the I am not Dead thread in my sig.
Important Thread: Yours in Christ's service,