CR Basic

Get help on programming - C++, Java, Delphi, etc.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

CR Basic

Post by KatrynKat »

Heya...

For my one Honours subject "Instrumentation" we set up instruments that are used to measure and collect certain weather variables's data. A program must be written so that the data logger knows when and what to measure and when and what to store the data. The computer communication and program editing is accomplished using the Campbell Scientific PC400 support software and the language that is uses is CR Basic.

I just wanna know if there is someone who knows how to write programs using this language or who has some knowledge of these things. I'm not asking you to do write my program as that would defeat the whole purpose of me being at University. I'm just looking for someone who if I get stuck and need assistant, they can help. I can go to the lecturer but as seen today he can't explain the work properly and in an understandable manner. I do have some tho limited knowledge about programming (C#) so it isn't exactly all new to me...

Any help will be appreciated....
Thanks.
KK
Bladerunner
Processor: i386DX Sooper
Motherboard: A blue one
Graphics card: A red one
Memory: Hard drive

Re: CR Basic

Post by Bladerunner »

Looks pretty much like normal basic to me, with a few extra libraries. Try your hand at a few examples for a more general basic interpreter and you'll get the hang of it soon.
If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant! - The Joker
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Re: CR Basic

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page