Advanced C# programmig

Get help on programming - C++, Java, Delphi, etc.
Salomon

Advanced C# programmig

Post by Salomon »

Hey guys! Does anyone know of a website that can teach me some more about C# or that has and e-book to download that can? I just finished an online tutorial for beginners, but I can't find any tutorials that are more difficult. This is the tutorial that i did @ http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/csharp/csharp.html
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Re: Advanced C# programmig

Post by Ron2K »

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)

A quick Google search revealed this page that has a list of C# textbooks with an experience rating (beginner, intermediate, advanced). I don't know which of them come in e-book format, you'll have to research that yourself. You may have better luck trying to obtain the hard copy in some cases.

However, this stuff isn't going to make you a decent programmer overnight. It's going to take practice. Lots of it. Read what Peter Norvig (Google's Director of Research) has to say on the topic.
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Mykhal

Post by Mykhal »

My 2c - you can NEVER learn to be a programmer. But if you can program, you can learn to be a better programmer!
Dual Core E2140@1.6GHz, 2 Gig Ram, 500 Gig Samsung HD, 80 Gig Maxtor, Geforce 7300se :oops:
Thanx Ama :notworthy:
Salomon

Post by Salomon »

Thanxs guys!
1gn1t0r

Post by 1gn1t0r »

Your best friend is XNA when it comes to creating games with C#. Check their website http://creators.xna.com. As for the ebooks, I don't know of any. But there are various books for purchase covering XNA game development. You could also download those online, but you didn't here that from me