Star Wars Movie Marathon

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Star Wars Movie Marathon

Post by GDI_Lord »

Important Thread: Yours in Christ's service,
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Re: Star Wars Movie Marathon

Post by GDI_Lord »

So, anyway, a bunch of friends and I are having a Star Wars marathon tomorrow. 14 hours of butt sitting. :-)

doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Hope you enjoyed it.

We did that a while ago and only one of the seven of us admitted to enjoying the 'prequel trilogy'. The originals? Love them still!

<OT> Friend of mine named his son 'Luke'. And no, he isn't a fan and didn't realise that his biblical naming would give cause to lots of weird breathing and the kid being told that, "Luke, I am NOT your father Luke".
Poor lad is 18 months old and the joke is getting to be even older. Will gift him the DVD set when he is old enough to understand, I think.
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

being thinking of naming our kids:
Leiya E... (different sp to the one in Star Wars)
Jeanne-Luke David E...

RRF wants either Luke or Annikin... sigh...
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

I started such a marthon a few months back when my wife was up in PTA visiting family, and then never finished Return of the Jedi. :( May as well just start again at this point...

On the top of marathons, will be starting a Rocky marathon soon, in preparation for the new movie coming out soon, Creed. :D
GDI_Lord
Forum Administrator

Post by GDI_Lord »

@doo: My favourite episodes are Episode "Last half of 5 and first half of 6" and Episode 3. :-)

@KK: Ask RRF why he would want to give his son a name that will get transformed into a girl's name the instant he sets foot on school property for the first time? "Little Orphan Annie" would have quite the time in high school... :-/

And also, why Luke from SW? He's such a whiny, prissy, girly, fussy little whiner? Seriously.

Leiya - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess it's OK. What does it mean?

@Ryan: Dude, go for it! My better half had only seen Ep 1 before the marathon. It was *AMAZING* to see the effect of the full, entire story line, Ep 1 - 6, on someone who didn't know what was going to happen!!! There were so many plot twists and dramatic scenes that made her heart jump and feel so disappointed in Little Orphan Annie that she wanted to punch me afterwards!!!

@Everyone: Here we are, The 2AM Bittereinders: