The (Epic) Fail Thread

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Re: The (Epic) Fail Thread

Post by Stuart »

Tribble wrote:Yes the win - as I post in the Afr thread, I would hardly fail it :lol:
You've failed me in the English thread before. Repeatedly. Several times in one day, in fact.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Yes - I failed you - not English :twisted: There is a difference you know.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Epic fail nomination for Dae for leaving his wallet at home and then running out of petrol less than 1km from the dome :twisted:
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

seconded!!
was hilarious.....
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Bladerunner
Processor: i386DX Sooper
Motherboard: A blue one
Graphics card: A red one
Memory: Hard drive

Post by Bladerunner »

If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant! - The Joker
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

+1
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

+1^1000^1000
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

This caught me by surprise and just laughed.

A win for KK

http://forums.pcformat.co.za/viewtopic. ... 5#p1545125
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Y
Ron = RAD
Stuart = SAD
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

Win for Stuart: (just try to picture it)
http://forums.pcformat.co.za/viewtopic. ... 1#p1546671
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Seconded

Stuart... Please do the honors with your mad mspaint skills....
http://www.scientificamerican.com/media ... A006_1.jpg
+
http://www.custompcblog.com/wp-content/ ... cooler.jpg
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Bladerunner: sense of humour fail.
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

Ron2K wrote:Bladerunner: sense of humour fail.
I'll second that for you :P Though I'd say it's more of a humour fail than sense of humour fail.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I nominate Ronny for an Epic win - very clever prank. Took me a little time searching before I realised what he had done. Then I realised my title is deserved :lol:

I woke my two little tribblets up (the ones on holiday) and we told them that because so many kids had done badly in their exams, the principal had cancelled the holidays and we had to get them to school. Robert believed us straight away but Dianne asked to see the sms. I showed her one saying April's Fool! Oh they were cross with me :twisted: They got the ice and I felt how cold a back can get.
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

I'll second that one Tribble was interesting to see what post counts will be without those two threads
"I hear voices in my head but they are my own this time"
"Except for a battle lost, there is nothing so terrible as a battle won."
"Sanity is for the weak!!"
Prime

Post by Prime »

Fail Nomination for Prometheus.

http://forums.pcformat.co.za/viewtopic. ... c#p1551903
-Prometheus- wrote:Wonder if Fifa will ever catch up with the times. The world cup result isn't credible with a team that clearly lost being included over one that won.
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

Seconded the response to Sojourn afterwards make it epic :lol:
Prime

Post by Prime »

CapNemo wrote:Seconded the response to Sojourn afterwards make it epic :lol:
Request to upgrade fail nomination to epic fail?
-Prometheus- wrote:Please explain how it is a fail...
It was an april fools joke. If you followed the link to the source, it says april fools at the bottom of the page :P
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

It was April 1st. Why do you need an explanation? :?
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

Actually sojourn told him the date and he still didn't seem to get it :shock:
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

I noticed. In my opinion something like that should get you onto the tard list- pity it doesn't work like that :|
CapNemo

Post by CapNemo »

:lol:
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 04:52, edited 2 times in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page