Rock / Metal heads.

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Molean

Re: Rock / Metal heads.

Post by Molean »

ADT wrote:AILD should go kill themselves, i'm over that band :evil:

In other news, rather sad news for Deftones fans :(

Deftones bassist Chi Cheng dies

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/ap ... cheng-dies
LOL, why the AILD hate bruv?

Shoo, that Amon Amarth is pumping!

Shot bruv, read about it yesterday, such a bummer...RIP Chi...

I am loving the latest Bring me the Horizon album and the new Killswitch Engage kicks bum too!
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
ADT

Post by ADT »

Mostly about them bung little ***** and dropping all the their loyal SA/nambabwe fans like that, i had much love for that band, but now it's all gone to hate :x and some black metal on top of that :twisted:

oh yeah bruv, KSE is pumping
Kanete naki mi koso yasukere yuki no michi
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Loving the new Bullet for my Valentine (and no jokes please). Temper Temper is such an awesome song! There are lots of great ones on the CD
ADT

Post by ADT »

I still have to listen to that, thanks tribbs
Spoiler (show)
AMD Phenom II 3.47ghz ~ Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H ~ XFX Radeon HD 5770 ~ CM eXtreme Power Plus 600W PSU ~ Samsung P2370H ~ Corsair 4GB DDR3 2000 Mhz ~ Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate ~
Molean

Post by Molean »

OMG Hectic!

i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Bwahahahaha does the guy have a sore stomach?
ADT

Post by ADT »

hahaha, was a epic song back in the day
Spoiler (show)
Molean

Post by Molean »

Holy Heck!

Heavy metal singer Tim Lambesis arrested in murder-for-hire plot

(Reuters) - Tim Lambesis, lead singer for the heavy metal band As I Lay Dying, was arrested in California on Tuesday on charges that he sought the help of an undercover detective to have his estranged wife killed, police said.

Lambesis was taken into custody in Oceanside, near San Diego, said San Diego County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Jan Caldwell.

Police had previously learned Lambesis was looking for someone to carry out the killing, Caldwell said.

"The information came to us late last week. We acted quickly on it. I believe that we averted a great tragedy," she said.

Caldwell said the ongoing investigation prevented her from disclosing any details about why Lambesis might have wanted to have his wife killed or how police first learned about what they described as his murder plan.

Lambesis' wife, Meggan, filed papers in San Diego Superior Court in September 2012 seeking a dissolution of marriage, according to an online court database.

A representative for the As I Lay Dying's record label, Metal Blade, could not immediately be reached for comment and it was unclear if Lambesis had an attorney. No one answered the door at the singer's home in Del Mar, 20 miles north of San Diego, and neighbors declined to talk about him.

Lambesis is a founding member of the band, which was formed in San Diego. The band in recent days had been touring in Asia. On Monday, Lambesis said on his Twitter page: "Goodbye China. I'll be home in about 15 hours."

Lambesis is expected to appear in court for an arraignment on Wednesday or Thursday. A spokesman for the San Diego District Attorney's Office could not be reached for comment.

The band's 2007 album "An Ocean Between Us" debuted at number 8 on the Billboard 200 list, and ranks as one of their top-selling releases. Last year, As I Lay Dying put out its sixth album "Awakened."

As I Lay Dying has at times been described in the media as a Christian group, but Lambesis said this year in an interview with heavy metal website Noisecreep that group members wanted "to be judged on the music" rather than their "personal beliefs."

(Reporting by Marty Graham in San Diego, Writing by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and David Brunnstrom)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/ ... 0Z20130508
Molean

Post by Molean »

I still can't believe it...but looks like he is guilty...

Video from Tim Lambesis’ Arraignment; More Details of Prosecution’s Alleged Case Revealed

Thursday, May 9th, 2013 at 9:08PM By Axl Rosenberg
photo by Bill Wechter

Earlier today, As I Lay Dying’s Tim Lambesis was arraigned and pled not guilty to one count of solicitation for murder. Now video from the arraingment has been released by an NBC affiliate in San Diego. You can watch the video below; in it, prosecutor Claudia Grasso alleges all of the following:

Lambesis e-mailed his wife, Meggan, in August to say he didn’t love her anymore and didn’t believe in God anymore. Shortly thereafter, she learned that Lambesis had had multiple affairs and filed for divorce.
Lambesis twice approached other members of his gym and asked if they knew anyone who could have Meggan killed.
Once authorities became aware of Lambesis’ plans, they set up a sting operation. On May 7 he met with an undercover detective posing as a hitman named “Red.”
Lambesis believed “that it’s better for his children to have one healthy relationship with one parent rather than two unhealthy ones.”
Lambesis “approached Red, and said that he wanted his wife gone. When asked, he said I don’t want to see her ever again. When specifically asked, do you want her dead, he said, yes that’s exactly what I want.” Grasso claims the prosecution have an audio recording of this exchange.
Lambesis gave Red an envelope containing a thousand dollars cash, photographs of Meggan, Meggan’s address, Meggan’s security gate codes and instructions on how to enter her home, and specific dates when he would have the children in his custody, allowing Meggan to be murdered.
Lambesis is currently being held on $3 million bail. If he does make bail, he will be required to surrender his passport and wear a GPS monitor, and will be allowed only to leave San Diego in order to meet with his lawyer in Los Angeles.

Check this link for the video:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/05/09/vi ... -revealed/
Molean

Post by Molean »

Just got my Golden Circle DEFTONES ticket for their One Night in Capetown show...CAN"T WAIT!

My my most favorite band in the world...

Anyone else going?
Molean

Post by Molean »

Just got back from watching DEFTONES, live in Cape Town (ok well they played last night) and they were EFFING AWESOME! I was absolutely blown away by the show...Chino has such an epic stage presence and knows how to command a crowd with the acoustics being second to none, I am still in awe at how amazing they were...very well organized show too I might add...sad it is over, but overjoyed that I got to see my number one band live :) dream come true...
Molean

Post by Molean »

A few clips of many I took at The Deftones concert...it was so epic :)

And yes I was excited and slightly intoxicated :P