what are the steps to remove google redirect virus?????

Discussion and support for the Windows family of operating systems.
iDavidAaron

what are the steps to remove google redirect virus?????

Post by iDavidAaron »

i have tried so many antiruses to remove google redirected virus but its not getting done..If someone has resolved this issue earlier so plz tell me what antivirus should i use to remove this virus..
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Re: what are the steps to remove google redirect virus?????

Post by DeathStrike »

Little more information? Haven't heard of this before. I use avast anti virus myself.
Spoiler: (show)
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Spoiler: (show)
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
Belix

Post by Belix »

Also had some irritating malware lately that keeps reappearing. It keeps putting ads on all Web pages and opening a fake Skype call. Used spybot search and destroy, which found a lot of items, but did not fix the issue.
Now downloaded malwarebytes and it seems to have stopped the ads in Web pages, but I still get the odd random Web page opening here and there

| Intel C2D E7300 | Asus Striker Extreme | CL X-Fi ME | Asus 8800GTS | Aopen 700W |
| 2*Seagate 1TB Raid | Samsung 2232GW 22" LCD | Team Extreem 2GB DDR2 800 |
IDontLikeTomatoes

Post by IDontLikeTomatoes »

I often end-up with browser redirect of hijacker BS , Lately ALL Free software has them build in, wheres the world going :-)

Most of the time I'm able to just uninstall the programs which i have never installed in the first place then reset my FF settings and it fixes the issue, also sometime you are able to disable it in the browser's Addon setting page.