Hearthstone

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Hearthstone

Post by GreyWolf »

Played a few games last night. And by "played", I mean "glued to my PC". And by "few games" I mean from 21:00 to 1:30 in the morning.

Anyone else tried this?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Re: Hearthstone

Post by hamin_aus »

Been at it a while now
Molean

Post by Molean »

I played over it in a few days...just felt it got repetitive and eventually boring...not to mention when I did lose, it felt a little unfair at times and really tweaked my nerd rage...and I would prefer to not play games that make me angry...so yar...skip for me.
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

Molean wrote:I played over it in a few days...just felt it got repetitive and eventually boring...
I can't see this happening. The RNG factor pretty much guarantees that every game should be different.
Molean wrote:not to mention when I did lose, it felt a little unfair at times and really tweaked my nerd rage
This is the downside of the RNG. There is a lot of luck involved.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
Molean

Post by Molean »

GreyWolf wrote:
Molean wrote:I played over it in a few days...just felt it got repetitive and eventually boring...
I can't see this happening. The RNG factor pretty much guarantees that every game should be different.
Molean wrote:not to mention when I did lose, it felt a little unfair at times and really tweaked my nerd rage
This is the downside of the RNG. There is a lot of luck involved.
I meant as in the gameplay or style for me anyway, just got repetitive, seeing the same effect or graphic over and over again...and yes, lots of luck...I tried really hard to get into it more...but after 3 days...I deleted it.
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

Molean wrote:I meant as in the gameplay or style for me anyway, just got repetitive, seeing the same effect or graphic over and over again...and yes, lots of luck...I tried really hard to get into it more...but after 3 days...I deleted it.
Aaaah, I see. Each to his own I guess :)
- H. L. Mancken
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Molean wrote:seeing the same effect or graphic over and over again....
LCD gamer
Not the target audience, enjoy the new generation of consoles :P
Molean

Post by Molean »

hamin_aus wrote:
Molean wrote:seeing the same effect or graphic over and over again....
LCD gamer
Not the target audience, enjoy the new generation of consoles :P
:p lulz...just my opinion of the game...and I am totally the wrong audience for THAT game. I have my PS4 already haha...my first console in over 10yrs I might add...then again WOW got repetitive for me too...a game must keep me interested or go somewhere...Hearthstone is all set in one local and the only thing that changes are the cards and powers...yay...haha...*returns to D3/South Park : Stick of Truth*