Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Post by Anakha56 »

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blizzard-t ... ow-6412907
Blizzard opens site for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
New Diablo III teaser site launches a week ahead of Blizzard's "special announcement" at Gamescom 2013.

Blizzard has opened a teaser site for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, ahead of its "special announcement" at Gamescom 2013 next week.

The site's trailer features the caption "death, at last, shall spread its wings over all," with the site's HTML showing Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls trademarks. The quote is also printed in the original Diablo font.

Blizzard has confirmed that it will be holding a press conference at Gamescom on Wednesday August 21.

Yesterday, Blizzard filed a trademark for "The Down Below," with many speculating that it would be the title of a Diablo III expansion.

An invitation sent by Blizzard to media last month said "we're making a special announcement that's sure to capture the attention of the Heavens, Burning Hells, and all the shadowed places that lie between."

Blizzard Entertainment president and co-founder Mike Morhaime has also said the company's Gamescom announcement would be Diablo-related.
Gamescom will run from August 21 to August 25 in Cologne, Germany.
So rustypup excited? :P

More Auction House clicky madness! :P
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
rustypup

Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls?

Post by rustypup »

meh.

biggest patch announcement recently was the cap increase on gold stacks in the RMAH.

game was designed for, and is controlled by, farmers/botters...

blizivision can go abuse itself quietly in a corner until such time as it repents and produces something worthwhile again.
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls?

Post by Anakha56 »

JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Molean

Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Post by Molean »

I am not impressed with the new class...FAYUL...

Wonder what the retail price will be...prolly 300 Smackeroos...
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

I am hoping that there is some way that my character can rescue Deckard Caine's assistant.

I didn't like what happened to her. :(
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

StarPhoenix wrote:I didn't like what happened to her
you're referring to the way she morphed into a gigantic, boob-flinging, diablo? :lol:

it may just be me, but i don't think *anyone* wanted, or liked, that... :P
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

Diablo with udders... Was waiting for milk of evil to spray onto my character and was left disappointed that it did not happen... :(
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

I don't remember the mammaries. How many times did you replay that scene?

Poor girl....first she finds her mother, then said mother betrays her. I look forward to unleashing my magic on that witch!
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10974978/
Diablo® III Auction House Update
John Hight 9/17/2013 2,366

When we initially designed and implemented the auction houses, the driving goal was to provide a convenient and secure system for trades. But as we've mentioned on different occasions, it became increasingly clear that despite the benefits of the AH system and the fact that many players around the world use it, it ultimately undermines Diablo's core game play: kill monsters to get cool loot. With that in mind, we want to let everyone know that we've decided to remove the gold and real-money auction house system from Diablo III.
We feel that this move along with the Loot 2.0 system being developed concurrently with Reaper of Souls™ will result in a much more rewarding game experience for our players.
We're working out the details of how the auction house system will be shut down, but we wanted to share the news as soon as we made the decision in order to give everyone as much advance notice as possible. Please note that the shutdown will occur on March 18, 2014. We will keep everyone informed as we work through this process.
Josh Mosqueira and I wanted to provide everyone with a little more information behind this decision, so please have a look at the video, and stay tuned to this site for further updates in the months ahead.
Video at the link but its basically what is written. Second best news to hit Diablo 3 now if they would just remove always online...
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

with Diablo II, I got stuck early in the game in the graveyard with hundreds of skeleton zombies after me...
however, in Diablo III, I have gotten further w.r.t. levels... no more caught in the corner with skeletons attacking me, I kill them first :D
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

:diabloanifire:
:lol: the tears must be flowing on the forums... botters/farmers going to be pretty emotional....
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

Good news. The bad news is that the console version of Diablo 3 in its current state is a much better game.

It's a shame that blizzard used the auction house for the wrong game. WoW would have been the perfect game to use it with its set items.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.