Google Drive

Any software related topics go in here.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Google Drive

Post by Stuart »

It's been a long time in the making, but the once-mythical cloud storage service known to all as Google Drive is real, and it made its official debut today -- and even though Goog's taken plenty of time to make it available to the masses, our impatience certainly got the worst of us, and we immediately started digging through the new service. So what does this online storage option entail? Will it make you delete your Dropbox and SkyDrive accounts and jump for joy? Or has Google simply waited too long to start playing the game? Read on to find out our first impressions.

Read more
Google's pricing structure for additional storage is also competitive.
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Re: Google Drive

Post by StarPhoenix »

Pass.

I shall continue to use DropBox [with Gamesave Manager] and flash drives for my important files [i.e. saved game progress]
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Re: Google Drive

Post by DeathStrike »

I have both. always need extra free storage. :D

plus now i don't have to upload personal stuff to my work dropbox account and share with my private account to get things off my work macbook to my home pc.
Spoiler: (show)
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Spoiler: (show)
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU